Friday, June 30, 2006

OK...First thing's first...

I am doing all the grd works... any suggestions for names? smtg tt suits me perhaps...

i guess the theme of my website most prob will be sweet kind. tt's more ME...

ihv tot of using my online name ~ 芩 ~ or maybe this blog name 唯一の蝶 but worried that non-jap/chinese will not understand the name. the previous online store had the name 'le joli papillon' tt's french and means the pretty butterfly... i guess my obsession with butteflies show here...ironically i am afraid of real butterflies... haha... looking fr afar, i tink butterflies r nice.

it seems i'm not so keen with english names... i tink it's cuz my english not so gd. no bombastic words tt i can use for the name...

so frens, help me suggest some? :)

0 Stirring Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home