Friday, December 23, 2005

my ABSOLUT favourite...

Well...at least currently...! :þ

here's the pic and u'll know y...it's really special... and suits me well!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Named it 'Cheery Twirls'...cuz i tink the orange/yellow crystals makes it SO cheery...and seems like spring is here oredi! the wireworks was done by yours truly and i'm so proud of them! haha...making each side different is slowly becoming my style... :þ Juz feel that a pair of earrings DUN hv to look the same...they can look different and yet still match! :)

Why it suits me: Cuz I like bright colours! Cuz I am cheerful most of the time! Cuz I'm twisted! AND most impt of me, I made them! :)

NOW i'm juz trying to find an excuse to dress up, wearing them... :þ

Mood: Excited!

0 Stirring Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home