Friday, December 23, 2005

Winter Wonderland!

I haven't been skiving even though I did not post any new pics... In fact, I did a lot more, cuz of Xmas!!! And I'm naming the following collection 'Winter Wonderland'

Freezy Sparkles
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thia pair's for Amelia. It's so sparkling! I like the way the little crystals re-arrange themselves when u shake it...and the little bit of chain that hangs loose at the bottom... And the silver filigree ball at the top.... So Xmas-y! :)

Cool Chic
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This pair's for Caiwei...haha..it's made for her cuz she's so cool! Made it SO different, with 1 side having silver tussles and the other a silver ball because she dares to be different and WANTS to be different... The same silver filigree ball is used at the top and the blue and yellow crystals make the earring more outstanding! ;)

I tink this is PERFECT for her! :)

Snow Mountain
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Alrite..i know it doesn't really look like a mountain... but i like this pair cuz it's different fr my previous works... Used chains to suspend the brown crystal, which i tink is quite unique! Anywayz..made this for my friend at work who likes brown-toned stuff...hope she'll like this pair!

Glam Gleam
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This pair not VERY Xmas-y but no doubt it's still a Xmas present so juz post it in this entry la! This one's for another colleague...she's much younger, so i reckon this candy-coloured pearly one shld be to her liking! haha...I tink it's looks bit retro kind of glam glam... :)

3 Stirring Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous was inspired by 芩...

AIYOH! why u din tell me cannot look at ur blog till after tonite?!
i like mine v much!!!! can't wait to see real thing :)

Friday, December 23, 2005 5:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous was inspired by 芩...

i wore the earrings for the whole of christmas eve and christmas day!! thanks for lovely present :)

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 8:57:00 AM  
Blogger  was inspired by 芩...

I'm glad you liked your earrings... i like them too! :þ haha...next time lend me ok! haha...kidding la....if i wan then, i wld make another pair for myself... haha...

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 9:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home